Possible IT Openings in Riyadh

There are two possible job openings in IT that may be available shorty for a planned ERP/IT Infrastructure project in Riyadh as follows:-

1. DBA (possibly ORACLE or MICROSOFT SQL)
2. NETWORK MANAGER

Anyone interested please respond to me. I will be managing the implementation as an external Consultant ntil delivery and go live. Positions are both permanent. Company is a family business, with six (6) manufacturing subsidiaries, who plan to subscribe to the local IPO in 2010.

Hello:
Please let me know if you have found someone yet. A pleasant young man with a degree in computer programmin gworking in a shop here in KSA wants to land a job. However he has an employer backed Ikama.
Thanks in advance for any info.
Sincerley,

[email protected]

Hey there musicman,

What kind of ERP Implementation are we talking about?

I am an SAP BASIS Consultant (2yrs XP) with a Transferable Iqama looking for a job in Saudi. Would really appreciate the help. I have got extensive experience in SAP as I have worked with Satyam in my previous company and the environment was greaaat!

Contact me on [email protected] if you have something for me. Thanks.....

Regards,
Zubair Khan

We will probably deploy the Mixrosoft Dynamics AX 2009 ERP although we have bids from Oracle Financial/Oracle Hyperion too. My recommendation to management is to go for the MS option based on many criteria related to our needs. We will make the decision this week.

Hi,

Sorry to post like this but I tried to message you personally but your inbox seems to be full and I kinda need some help for a job. I noticed in one of your earlier posts that you work on ERP Implementation and are a consultant yourself.

I am an SAP BASIS consultant with around 2 yrs experience. I worked for Satyam previously and due to the recent happenings I have returned to Saudi where my family resides. I have got a Transferable Iqama and need help with a job here.

I ve got good experience and knowledge with SAP as Satyam provided me with an excellent environment I must say! I ve got Linux/Windows administration and Oracle Administration skills apart from SAP.

Apart from that I am willing to have a change in domain if required. Please help.

Kind Regards,
Zubair Khan
[email protected]

Hi

I am an oracle applications dba worked on R11 to R12 new implementations in saudi arabia .Please email me at [email protected] so that i can send u my resume.

Thanks
Aleem

have sent you an email. pls respond ASAP

I work on the IT field but not that interested on changing the job. However, I have professional friends Saudis and non-Saudis so let me know what kind of positions, especially the network side since it is my field :sick

We need the following:-

1. SAUDI IT Manager/Network Manager - approx SR 40K per month Gross - Muist have at least 5 years experience as an IT Operations Manager and able to manage Servers/Routers/WAN/LAN/ Operations

2. Oracle DBA - Saudi/Expat - approx SR 35K/25K per month Gross

3. IT Operator - Saudi/Expat - approx SR 7,5K poer month Gross

Dear Sir,

I am seeking the position of IT Manager/Network Manager; I have attached my resume for your consideration.

My 13+ years of experience management, networking, programming, ERP packages, database, hardware and systems development, as an IT/ICT/MIS Manager qualifies me for this job.

I have utilized my skills in my current and previous positions.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience to arrange a possible interview.

Sincerely,
Jahir Hussain

Attached: Curriculum Vitae
Iqama Status: Transferable (end of May 2010 my contract is going to finish)
E-Mail: [email protected]
Mobile: +966-50 877 1783
Dammam, KSA.

musicman wrote:

We need the following:-

1. SAUDI IT Manager/Network Manager - approx SR 40K per month Gross - Muist have at least 5 years experience as an IT Operations Manager and able to manage Servers/Routers/WAN/LAN/ Operations

2. Oracle DBA - Saudi/Expat - approx SR 35K/25K per month Gross

3. IT Operator - Saudi/Expat - approx SR 7,5K poer month Gross

As i see the post was quite old by now - almost like 8 months

i doubt that they are still vacant.

The post of IT Manaer is still available. However, management is looking to hire a local, if they can find someone suitable, first and will only look at expats if they fail to do so.

Dear Sir,

Pls. send me the email id to apply for the post of IT Manager.

Sincerely,
Jahir Hussain
Dammam, KSA.

Dear Sir,

Pls. send me the email id to apply for the post of IT Manager.

Sincerely,
Jahir Hussain
Dammam, KSA.

Dear MusicMan ,

let me apply too then :)

i have CCIE (R & S ) that means full control on Routing and switching.

where to send the Resume ?

[email protected]

approx SR 40K per month Gross

Dear Sir, I have no knowledge of or experience with IT management but I learn very quickly. Please hire me.

have sent you an email nauman

musicman...ready to work in any position for half of it...please hire me too...u can hir cat for the pther half as well ;)

Thankx MusicMan

Hi,

just in case, don't forget the classifieds section ;)