Mac shop in Riyadh

hi

Does anyone know a good Mac shop in Riyadh? I am having problems with my Mac. Any ideas what could be wrong with it?

Thank you

1- iTechia on Tahlia Street (www.itechia.com)
2- iCare on Oruba Street

Katelol wrote:

hi


I am having problems with my Mac. Any ideas what could be wrong with it?

Thank you

A bit vague, don't you think?

:huh:

hi sorry. It doesn't switch on.

I'm sure you have already checked:

1- The charger is actually switched on and it is properly connected to the machine; no loose connections?

2- Can you remove the battery (unlatch), and put it back again (I don't know the possibility in your mac)

http://search.conduit.com/results.aspx? … =CT1142338

5.7 million results.

Thank you. My Mac is fixed,it was only a charger so I guess I have to buy a new one.

Katelol wrote:

hi

Does anyone know a good Mac shop in Riyadh? I am having problems with my Mac. Any ideas what could be wrong with it?

Thank you

feel free to laugh at my expense, when you wrote the above i was shocked that legend had an answer, see my initial thoughts of Mac was the make-up shop. :whistle: (my excuse)admittedly its late!

:lol:

He who laughs last laughs longest, your emoticon doesn't pause its laughter, remind it to breathe!

I Style in olaya facing Faisaliyah .
they are Apple premium re-sellers and have their service center

Katelol wrote:

Thank you. My Mac is fixed,it was only a charger so I guess I have to buy a new one.

I don't think you have to buy a new charger. wierdly I also face the same issue from time to time where the charger just stops responding, not sure if it's a fault with the charger or fluctuation in the electric outlets. luckily i have a charger from my old mac that saves me from worst case scenarios but in most cases after a few hours the charger is back to normal.

New topic