Ask the Moderator

I guess this Post may help our members to ask questions about the page or the changes in their profile, i had a question too so i decided to create the post and hoping that it may help others too :)
My question is; How can i change my username,i tried it but it didnt work out ? :(

nonz wrote:

I guess this Post may help our members to ask questions about the page or the changes in their profile, i had a question too so i decided to create the post and hoping that it may help others too :)
My question is; How can i change my username,i tried it but it didnt work out ? :(

I don't think so that you can change the username, becoz at the time you registered it was very unique to you. Moreover this is the same with the mail id's also. The other thing would be to make this username redundant and make a new username....

Yep, I agree with @saimans, usename can't be changed.

Second that!

You always have an option to create a new profile which would cost you a little extra time with adding all your friends back to your new profile and reach the VIP level :P

In the end it depeneds on how badly you want to change your username.

Hi Nonz,

contact me directly and I will update your username (if available) for you

All the best,

Julien

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Yep, I agree with @saimans, usename can't be changed.

Good you agreed to me somewhere !!! :P

Julien wrote:

Hi Nonz,

contact me directly and I will update your username (if available) for you

All the best,

Julien

OMG! I love this man :shy

nonz wrote:

OMG! I love this man :shy

You gotta stand in line for that!! :lol:

@Fidgety Soul: U Want to change it to "more quiet soul" ? :lol:

Alliecat wrote:
nonz wrote:

OMG! I love this man :shy

You gotta stand in line for that!! :lol:

:one Alliecat
Of course! he speaks French and has a Mediterranean spirit :cool:

Abu_Adel wrote:

Of course! he speaks French and has a Mediterranean spirit :cool:

and you? ;)

Alliecat wrote:

and you? ;)

Surement! je suis juste de l'autre coté de la méditerranée oupsss :rolleyes: I just wanted to say I'm a native of the other side of the mediterranean sea (from Julien hometown)

Alliecat wrote:
nonz wrote:

OMG! I love this man :shy

You gotta stand in line for that!! :lol:

I can wait whole life for this :D

Ohhhhh ... HOT ! but :offtopic:

New topic