Hi form the newb

I've been thinking of moving over I'm still in U.S waiting for passport. I'm interested in some smaller town not apposed to B.P but I'm worried about having anyone to talk to. Would it be easier to start in B.P, any suggestions,and why. Thank you in advance.

hee hee how embarrassing,(blush!) I some how have this reversed with my blog question. I'm looking to move to Hungray

May I ask why Hungary? Here the climate is the same then your city.
Maybe a little warmer!
J.

I sent an E mail earlier, with a little more info. about Budapest.
I hope you having it.
J.

Most English speaking expats live in the larger cities in Hungary such as Budapest, Pecs, etc. and it will be in these cities that you will also find the most Hungarians or other Expats that speak some English. There are also English speaking expats living in smaller towns as well (such as myself). But in the countryside those that speak English (both native speakers, Hungarians or other nationalities such as German or Austrian) are harder to find, their density is low, but they are certainly around. There are some additional examples of where some English speaking expats may live in the Blog section of this site. There is also the Heavy Airlift Wing in Papa, which is a medium sized city, and has some US service personnel, Boeing contractors, and their families.

Budapest is a lovely city, as is Vienna which is a short train ride away, but the country side in Hungary has wonderful charms of its own. Definitely travel around Hungary, and I am sure you will find a place you love; be that a city or the country.

Hope this helps.