Job

am a male aged 40, with a Diploma in Hotel management and interested to work in Rwanda. My interest is to find an Hotel in Rwanda to give my professionalism and services!

am a man living in Tanzania and a masters graduate in accounting and finance would like to find a job in Rwanda as being my ancestors original also my age is 34years

Hello Nicolaus kabwana!

If you are looking for a job, i advise you to have a look at the Jobs in Rwanda section where you can create your CV as well.

Good luck

Francesca

I Dr.Tazun Nahar a Medical Doctor looking for a job at Rwanda. I am Bangladeshi. I have 20 yrs experience in health sector. Now I want to out for humanitarian work. Any NGO/Govt. Organization will me in this aspect.

Hello Dr.Tazun Nahar.

Welcome to Expat.com!

Have you tried to post an advert in jobs in Rwanda section? It can be very useful.

Good luck in your search,
Aurélie

Hi AurelieZ, thanks for the advice. I posted my ad on 2010..but result 0. Recently some one communicate with me..seem's to be..it's like e dream comes true...i am a dream boat..may be dream remain's dream...hope for the best..
Best regards, Dr.Tazun Nahar

Hi Mutama, nice advise..being medical doctor..i to join hotel management. It's amazing but i don't experience in hotel management. Thanks for the suggetion..i am keeping the web addrss for future.
Best regards,

www.gmail.com

Where can we find job posting for Expats in Rwanda? ;)

you can always check kigalilife for information about Rwanda.