Doing business in Belgium

Hi,

are foreign investors welcome in Belgium?

Is it complicated to register a company in Belgium? What is the procedure?

What is the corporate tax rate in Belgium?

Is it easy to recruit?

Any advice you would share with us?

Thank you very much for your participation,

Julien

Julien, I not sure where Grand Baie is but unless you are familiar with the EU(I'm an American)it can be daunting to even manage to work here, I'm still not quite sure how the government can think placing restrictions on individuals will not increase petty crime. As for investing unless your current situation is very poor I would recommend another venue but you should carefully analyze both set of circumstances as financial loss can be devastating. Corporate tax rate is high but there are many "ways" to save some of it when you know the system which won't be an immediate situation of course. Difficulty is in comparison to somewhere else in the world, so Belgium would not be the "first" place to invest, at least in my limited appraisal. Best of luck.

Julien, are you familiar with the term 'communism'? and how this relates to capitalist individuals?

Dobe-Dave > ?

to start:

belgium.be/en/economy/invest_in_belgium/

Julien, perhaps your questions are a bit too general and of course depending on one's position it will reflect on the answers. As you may deduce from my answer I've been in the working class and quite proud of that but being an American working class places no restriction on my ability to move up, laterally, or down, eh? I see that as being quite different here and perhaps in Europe in general. The link provided to you by Muriel is a rosy picture but as an investor you are automatically categorized by the amount you have to invest. That will be judged by the powers that be, so as I said before, best of luck.