Need help !! Work permit

Background about me:
Hello i am 24 years old i am still student in university but i will finish next august , i am egyptian and i traveled hungary 2 times and i like it alot and i wished to travel and work there after finishing university , so now i need to travel and work there what should i do ? All i have good money and i have usa , 3 uk and 2 shengin visa on my passport  .
My friend suggest to me some ways to change the visitor visa to work visa or work permit . My friend has a shop there so he told me you can come with the visitor visa for 20 days and when you come i will make application for you as my company want to hire you and to work there and then you have to rent flat and take this papers to place i cant remember its name then apply for the work permit or the work visa from hungary as its better from applying in egypt as they are so strict in egypt embassy , is that correct or can he do that for me ?

All i want is to live there and make buisness i have money to take a shop and open fornetti thats what i am planning to do , then after i open fornetti i could seek for a job in good company , so whats the best way for me to stay not by tourism visa ?
Also can i take the tourism visa and when i go to budapest i rent flat and i rent shop to make fornetti then i take the paper that i have flat and shop to the emigration and take stay or work permit cause i have that ?

I relly need help how to stay there legally cause i dont like ilegal stay , please help and please last thing i want to think about is marrying cause i wont marry for visa i marry for love

Hi moodysharm and welcome to Expat.com!

Do not hesitate to browse through the forum, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

I did but my case is different

(Moderated: no free ads in the forum pls)