Giveaway of used items

Hi everyone,

We'll be leaving Mauritius soon and we have about 3-4 big boxes of clothing and other items (baby and adults) to donate. And unfortunately I am with a two year old all day and do not have any kind of transportation. If you know of someone in Flic en Flac who needs it or if someone have transportation and can pick them up that would be great. All clothing is in good condition or some items are new.
If you know someone who is interested please let me know :)

Anna

Hi Anna,

I know the local churches are usually desperate for clothes etc for poor families - I know the one in Tamarin often asks for clothes etc.
My friend lives in Flic en Flac, so between her and me we could collect and give to the church for you.

If you decide to give to someone else please check that they are not going to sell them rather than give them away free.
Regards :)

RosieWestie

So do you think you or your friend can pick them up?

AnnaMak wrote:

RosieWestie

So do you think you or your friend can pick them up?

Yes no problem, just let us know when and where.

Probably best if you private message me with actual details.

Regards

Through our work in the school for disabled children, we know a few local families, plus a shelter for children, who could always use clothing. 

If RosieWestie doesn't want them in the end, please let me know, I am based in Flic en Flac and have a car and would happily pick them up.

Thanks

J.

Thank you Anna for the items I collected yesterday - I have just  delivered them today to a centre/church near Le Morne - which will sort through and give to people who need them.
Good luck in your move home :)