Ankarali misin?

Hello,

My name is Santa, I am 20 years old Latvian.
I would like to meet local (foreign) people
and make new friendships in Ankara.

Feel free to contact me ;)

Hi Santa,

if u come to istanbul..plese try to reach me i can help u in istanbul and show u nice places and we can be friends..and if u have questions dont hesitate to ask me..

Thank You, Mert,
but that's not, what I am looking for :cool:

Hello,

I will be in Ankara at the end of August.
And would like also meet people.
I am a women 35 ....:)
and teacher.

So if you are interested to contact me i will be please.

See you,

Alex

ur welcome:)

mert

Hi, I am glad to finally see someone from Ankara. I tried to write a PM but it didnt send. I will look if I have myspace account then I'll write you there. See you

Hi!
I am Turkish holding a Ph.D. degree in Pharmacy. I work in Medical School and I am also appointed in the School of Pharmacy at Ankara University-Ankara. I received my M.S. degree in the School of Pharmacy at the University of Wisconsin at Madison, WI USA, where I had been appointed as a teaching assistant for three years.

I live in my own apartmant in Çiğdem Mahallesi (Neighborhood) in Ankara.

I would like to communicate with English speakers in Ankara to improve my rusty English knowledge.

I found this ExpatBlog through Google search and I think that it may be a useful tool to find native English speakers living in Ankara. I am hoping that someone out there will be interested in tutoring me in English in exchange with learning Turkish or Turkish culture and educational system by meeting Turkish faculties and Ph.D. students in pharmacy or medical schools at the Turkish Universities.

If you are interested in healping me out with my rusty English or just meet a Turkish faculty to get to know more about Turkish culture, please do not hesitate to contact me at cenkandacæhotmail.com or by mobile : +90-536-481 3012.

I am sending this message out to several native English Speakers on this website hoping that one will respond kindly.

My best regards,

Cenk (Jenk) Andac, Ph.D.
Department of Pharmacology
Medical School
Dicle University

School of Pharmacy
Ankara University

This not bad is really nice meeting you too but all the same am also kelvin living here we can start the friendship now 😂😂😂as ray as that yeh waiting for your reply then my surprise follows

@ kelvin 10 > This topic is very very old (2009) and the initiator did not come back on Expat.com for almost 2 years.

Please note that i am now closing this thread as it is an outdated one.

Please feel free to participate on more recent threads.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

[ Topic Closed ]

Closed