Giving birth in HCMC

Hi

My family will be moving to HCMC in April and I am due in June.  I am looking for information on having a baby in HCMC.   Please share experiences or where I may find more info. I have heard FV hospital is best.   Thank You
M

Hi M

my daughter was born in FV hospital in HCMC in 2008 June. I felt very comfortable and safe in there.

J

yeah my hospital maybe is not the best hospital in the city, but that is the very gud one in quality and service, im working there, if u hav any question, im very please to help ^^

Hi M,
Recently, there is a new international hospital, it's called Hanh Phuc International Hospital. You can visit Hanh Phuc for a look.
or you can find information in there website hanhphuchospital.com. My friend delivered there and they were happy that they chose Hanh Phuc.I saw this in their website. Hope this will help.
upnhanh.sieuthinhanh.com/tmpimages/images/sieuthiNHANH201202275709mwzhmjqyyj146820.jpeg

Even Vietnamese manage to give birth in less than ideal conditions. The old Cho Ray birthing unit was at the entrance and they always left the windows open for all tolook in!

These days there are great hospitals - but you MUST have medical insurance, especially with FV. They feature big cash registers.

FV Hospital in district 7 or TU DU in district 1

Thank you for all of the information.  Hanh Phuc looks like a very nice hospital any additional information on giving birth there is greatly appreciated!

M