Flat in Belgium

Hey Guys. Am new here... I want to move to Europe soon. I ve got a job waiting for me in Belgium but....To sign a contract I need to have a current address... Now I cant rent a flat or even a room without having a contract from my workplace. As u can see its all covering it self and I am seroiusly disturb because of position I am in... If I will not get any Idea I will proply bail...!
Is there anyone who can give me some advise??
Thank u in advance...
Take care

When I came over first I had accommodation sorted by my employer, but I know of others who were in a similar situation to you.
Best thing to to is get a Hostel or similar and sort your contract immediately once you arrive.. Meanwhile check some apartments that are up for rent around you arrival date and before you set foot in Belgium make appointments to view them.
Also get down to the commune and register ASAP to start the ball rolling on your residency application.
EDIT/
I see now that you are Australian, you will need to sort out a visa of some sort ( I'm not sure on the ins and outs TBH, But I think Schoolmum knows her stuff in that regard)

I dont think so that to rent reoom you need job contract.Are you sure about this?How the others are geting room?Did you try to find flatshere?A lot of strangers are there and l am sure that most of them came there to look for the job that means they didn have job contracts.Anyway l think the best is first to go to hotel or hostel or eaven you can try couch surffing?