Looking for a flat

hi everyone,
I am looking for accommodation for 2 people (1 bed, studio or sharing with someone) from March. Preferable areas - Salwa, Salmiya, Jabriya. Please email me, thanks!

you can check the Spanish Villa's in Salwa there are 2 or 3 in Block 11 and there is 1 in block 12  " i live in block 12 " there is a Spanish villa in block  4 or 6

not sure if they got apartments but there stuff is nice

you can alawys check the 80 80 80 paper they give out here for free in kuwait or waseet paper therte is alot of adds for apartments all oover kuwait

Emilly did u try the classifieds here on this forum?

problem with ur request is it could open a flood-gate with strangers etc. so in case there is nothing here, also check EEK! magazine.

there are firms that place people together as flatmates here in Kuwait; i just dont know who they are :S

sharing might not be the best idea tho; so ur best option is to find a small place to rent urself.

whats your budget? maybe with that, if anyone sees a "for rent" sign in their vicinity they can ask and inform u accordingly.

Check Al-Wasset paper

thank you very much guys for the all suggestions!

Hello, I am a doctor coming to Kuwait. The MOH fixed my salary 1440 KD. I have one 2 years old kid. Will it be ok to come to Kuwait on this salary. I will have to take rent a accomodtion for my family as well. Thanks....

drsuzuki wrote:

Hello, I am a doctor coming to Kuwait. The MOH fixed my salary 1440 KD. I have one 2 years old kid. Will it be ok to come to Kuwait on this salary. I will have to take rent a accomodtion for my family as well. Thanks....

yes it will be good as long as u dont put in those school's that will cost you thounds of kd's 

apartments come from 250 to 1000KD u can rent a Villa for 700KD

the 700KD villa was in 2010 tho or 2011 :P not sure about now but ya u can find a good apartment for 250 if u want a good area u got Salwa + Bayan + Mishref

if u want to live in Salwa i suggest salwa B12 it's clean not loud alot forginers + beach next to u " Massila " and also Massila beach where they a pool and what not and there is a park that is 5-10min away

sorry for my mis-spelling's