Daycare centers and After school activities

Hello everybody!

I recently moved to Jordan with my two children (9 & 3), and I am wondering if there are any After-School activities for them in Amman. I found a job here and I will be working until 5 PM, when school ends at 2:00 PM.
I would greatly appreciate it if someone helps me with this!
Thank you and best regards,

~Hannah

Hi Hannah!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

Hi Hannah,
Hope you are settling well and the kids are adapting well.
Well I'm new as well slightly longer than you ;-) however for your 3yr old, I think he/she can stay in the nursery till 5pm. My kids go to a nursery in khalda however they don't open after 4pm. But I'm sure you'll be able to find a nursery which opens till 5pm.
If you need anything else, feel free to contact me.
Goodluck

Actually, there are any after-school activities.

Hi there, hope you are doing good. my name is Zaid & I'm working @ Roberto Dance Academy & Roberto Adventures company. We have Dance, Sport, Games, Adventures & Challenge trips. We have many sport & dancing classes for children as well as for adults. feel free to contact me & be friend :)

Have a nice day :)

Hi Zaid,

I am interesting in yours activities for my child of 4 years.
can you give me an exact address of your office or if you have a web site for more details.

Thank you in advance

Hello LadyInEssex,

We have just moved to Amman and are looking for a nursery in Khalda. Which is the one your child was at? Would you recommend it? Can you please send me contact details for it?

Thanks
Rob

Hello,

i moved here from the states about 4 years ago now...

i have been trying to open my own home daycare, but the process here is crazy...

i dont mind of any kids coming over as a whole day or part day...
i do have my own car i do have an area where kids can play at...
and i can pick up from school too...

u can inbox me if ur intrested

[Moderated: Please communicate by PM]

Hi Zaid.
I am interested in your activeties for my 9 year and 3 year old girls.Could you  give me more detailed information please.
Thanks

I Like your idea so much could you plz give me more details and your phone no ,I have two kids the older one is KG1 and the the second is 1 year and 2 months

I recommend Fit n Fun After school care centre in Dabouk., at Cosmos Mall.  Call Dr.  Tasneem on 0796711160.  Or Fitness One Vega Kids Programme at Mecca Street, call 0795239030.  All the best.