Confused over "Exit Stamp"

I left Saudi last year of July 2011, i finished my contract for 2 years and didnt renew it.My previous company already paid my end of service and already issued me a certificate of employment and like a good moral character certificate just in case i want to comeback in saudi. I was just confuse bcoz there is no "exit" or "cancelled" stamp on my passport just like what i had in my Bahrain and Qatar visa. I was pirated by a former client of mine, and i was asking for a release from my previous employer, but they didnt give me. I was supposed to comeback, but right now i cant bcoz of the ban for "DH visa",-am using that kind of visa before. Now i decided to apply in Kuwait, and am worried maybe there will be a problem, bcoz i dont have "exit or "cancelled" stamp from saudi. Confuse bcoz why Saudi didnt stamp  my passport. I have an exit stamp here though,it is squared written "exit" and with a drawing of a plane. I wonder if thats the one.

The KSA passport authorities don't put an 'Exit' stamp on passports usually. Don't you worry at all.

All the Best!