Type 1 Diabetes,help required in choosing the best hospital.

Dear All,
I've been suffering from Type 1 Diabetes since last 7 years,i am 26 years of age and its been an year that i moved to Riyadh. Due to my hectic routine,i am not able to control my diabetes with the insulin i.e Mixtard 70/30. I just checked my diabetes after 4 hours of meal and it came out to be 589,i am really worried as i am not finding any good hospital to treat my diabetes. Can anyone help me in choosing the best clinic/hospital/diabetic clinic in Riyadh? Please PM me as i really need to take care of myself.

hey may u will need to up ur dosage...ur physician can take last 3 blood glucose readings and get an average. from here he may increase the dose based on this average. alternative u can use a long acting insulin to maintain baseline like insulin glargin and in combination use the ultra short acting pen like insulin asparte. these may more closer to baseline insulin and post preandial insulin release. i recommend National Guard Hospital as they have some good endocrinologists. at your age i recommend strict glucose control

Hey
I'm knew to this blogging, as from today!
Re your BG readings you will probably be better on a regimen of 4 injections per day with your hectic lifestyle. Hope you get sorted!
T

Hey
I'm knew to this blogging, as from today!
Re your BG readings you will probably be better on a regimen of 4 injections per day with your hectic lifestyle. Hope you get sorted!
T