Tai Chi in Muscat

Does anyone know if there are SPECIFICALLY Tai Chi classes or a private Tai Chi instructor in Muscat?

Hi there,

Are you still interested in getting Tai Chi lessons in Muscat?

HI subrosa,

Please note that this is an old thread [2012]. If you are offering Tai Chi classes, i would invite you to post your ad in the Muscat classifieds.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Are you offering lessons? I'd be interested in learning.

Regards

subrosa wrote:

Hi there,

Are you still interested in getting Tai Chi lessons in Muscat?

I can teach and  will give classes for free if required

wmolenaar wrote:

I can teach and  will give classes for free if required

For real?

Sure but only the weeks i spend with my family in muscat. grts wim

Hi,

are tai chi classes still available?or do you know of any in Muscat.
I have been doing in Cairo since february and now I am very worried I will not be able to find when I move in Muscat.

Thank you

Hi Doriana,

My son is living in Muscat since 2015. So during my stays i was wondering if there was any possibility  to follow tai classes. No there was nothing.!
I practice taichi for over 15 years in Yang Style,
So I offered, people  who are interested, lessons for free during my hollidays to do something together. Untill now I dit not receive any reaction . Problably i will stay in Muscat
next october/november and January/
February 2017

Grtzs

WIM

au great!!lets do together!!i will be there most likely in october as well!!!will try to make some other contacts if other people want to join!I also can practice alone as much as i have learned, but prefer to do with someone!
lets keep in touch!

Oke, let's keep in touche,

WIM

Pleasure to come to know about it.
Have been as well looking for some classes for myself and my son.
Do let me know when are you all planning to start and where, so that, we can join in with you people.

Best Regards,

Abdul

The end of september I will know more of my stay in Muscat.

Best Regards,
WIM

thanks wmoleannar, i am also interested

oke for me.

WIM

which location ??

I am interested in joining a Tai Chi class in Muscat, are there any available?

Hi, I am interested in joining. Although i don't have any previous experience. Will that be a problem?

No problem at all. I am  coming  to Muscat 19-10-2016 and will stay until 7-11-2016 and probable the end of
January 2017  until March  2017.
More details will follow.

greetings

Wim Molenaar

Thanks, warm welcome from us

Excellent news, look forward to meeting you and learning more about Tai Chi :)

That's Great Wim... Looking forward to your visit.

Hello! I would love to join Tai Chi classes! Can I have more details - where, when and how?

Warm regards,
Ilona

Oke for me. More details in a few days grtz. wim molenaar

Thanks!

Looking forward to practicing Tai Chi with others!  Is it possible that we meet up in the afternoon/early evening?  Not sure about everyone else but am working, hope this can work for us all, many thanks.

you know TaiChi ??

I am learning, what about you?

elkate_98 wrote:

I am learning, what about you?

no beginner .... want to learn

Hi! I am reading A LOT about it - haven't found where to learn yet.

Ilona Moka wrote:

Hi! I am reading A LOT about it - haven't found where to learn yet.

let see when our teacher start

Hello Tai Chi friends,

I'm surprised by your reactions and enthusiasm!
About a uear ago  I was just  looking for a Tai Chi partner  to practise with during my stay in Januari 2016  (without reply:):))  and  now a few peolple asked me to teach them. I love to do that!
As you know, I will stay in Muscat the 20th of October untill November the 6th.
When and where  do we met? a : That's the question...
I'll stay with my  family in Ras Al Hamra, Kautherstreet.
I'm not in the circumstances to organize a groupmeeting.
So a proposal for a (first) time and place is up to you!
I'm willing to teach for free every time of the  day (exept the weekends).
so the early evening hours are OK  for me too.   
My span of control is  a maximum 10 persons.   
I don't drive so some-one has to pick me up :):):)

I will try to teach you: a part of the  Yaing style 24 form,  so you can practise for yourself
and eventualy a follow up in  January/Februari 2017 and so on.
You can't learn Tai Chi in a few weeks :):):) !!!!!!!
Training in the Netherlands,  24 form  is 6 month's , (at least 3 times a week 1 hour lesson  and practising every day  at home).
And than you start learning and understanding Tai Chi.

Looking forward to hear from you,
Wim Molenaar

Hi everyone in Muscat

Does anyone know of anywhere we can practice Tai Chi a few times a week?  I have only been here a few months so don't know many places.  Anyone who has an idea and can help us to organise things will be most appreciated!!

Many thanks, Kate

I think beach is good enough for learn Tai Chi, i can come on week days too cuz my office is Al Ghobrah but i don't have car... what's your opinion

what you think guys for speedy discussion we have to make one whatsapp group.. we can coordinate faster

Must be a solid ground ! Sand is very difficult for balance and steps for beginners

grtz.  wim

Dear Wim,

Very greatful for your desire to help us out with our first Tai Chi steps ( for me they are first).

Cannot wait till we can start.
I do not work so I could pick you up from home and take back from our practice. Only I cannot guarantee 100% reliability ( there are those odd days when 101 unplanned things happen).

As for the location I was going to offer beach as well (there are nice patches of grass), but if the area has to be even, that is not an option.
Perhaps we could try some small park or Rose Garden. If those aren't good enough, we still have time to find different location.

Can we share here our phone numbers? Honestly, I didn't read Terms and conditions when I registered here.

Warm regards,
Ilona

No it's not allowed to share number,, we have to add each other as a friends and share numbers

Solid and flat (plane)) more easy for   grztz, wim molenaar

for beginners