Consideration for new traffic rules ;3

Consideration for new traffic rules ;p

passing a red light or speeding  = 500KD + 90days in prison ;p
any driver that change's his residency his license will be taken away and he will have to re do the whole thing

read more on :3

http://ksalue.blogspot.com/2012/02/cons … ssing.html

Saudi is Good than, break the signal and pay SR300, and keep breaking the signal and keep paying :lol:

wilson_derry wrote:

Saudi is Good than, break the signal and pay SR300, and keep breaking the signal and keep paying :lol:

lolololol XD

MMMM , it says "CONSIDERATION" in the title, so probably it's on a committee level, which will go on to someone's desk for a stamp, and then gets transferred to some office waiting for people to turn up to work to stamp it again, then to find itself waiting to be ratified in a (non existing) parliament.. you get my drift...

And I guess that law will be applied only to expats in the end.:rolleyes:

SportsMan wrote:

MMMM , it says "CONSIDERATION" in the title, so probably it's on a committee level, which will go on to someone's desk for a stamp, and then gets transferred to some office waiting for people to turn up to work to stamp it again, then to find itself waiting to be ratified in a (non existing) parliament.. you get my drift...

And I guess that law will be applied only to expats in the end.:rolleyes:

LOL... this is true!

3 words:
dys fun ctional

LOL!!!!

Kuwait has such steep fines for traffic violations but no one to enforce it.  There are cameras all over the place but people know where they are posted so they know when to slow down.  There are traffic enforcers parked on the road but they are parked on the same spot everyday.  I've lived here for a little over a year now and this in one of those things in Kuwait that still baffles me today.