Searching job opportunities in Rabat,Casablanca or Marrakesh

Hi everyone!!! I'm Ourania from Greece and planning of moving in Morocco (Rabat,Casablanca or Marrakech) as soon as I find a job there...Any offer?or any emails or phones i can get contact with someone?I speak english fluently and i have a very good level in french and in spanish too!I'm also mathematics student in Greece!anythiing related to tourist services or customer servcice would be more than welcome!I have certified skills on computer use and microsoft office so if anyone would like a secretary or at an office job it would be very easy for me to be responible on it.Thanks everyone in advance for any help will be provided!
All the best!!

hey dear !! how are u !! finding a job in morocco isn't easy especially if it was u'r first visit to this country :)!! but as long as u speak french propaply u 'll find. cuz the Knowledge of the French language is usually needed to work in morocco !! in u'r case and as an advice i advise to teach in morocco . I don't know how can i help you but i'll give u a site has all international schools in morocco u'll find there phones and address :
http://www.international-schoolfriends. … o-127.html
contact them if they need teachers !!
or maybe wait other suggestion from other members  maybe it 'll help you more than me
Good luck dear and best wishes !!

Hi Orania,

There is an international company that is regularly searching for foreign language speakers. I will send you my email address, please send me your CV in order to help you further.

Cheers!

Thank you a lot!!Both of you!!
Moroccan1 i saw the link but unfortunately the international schools require certificate of education,and 3 years of working experience in classes...so since i haven't yet my diploma i can't work there..Anyway i appreciate your help and thank you so much for your kindness and interest in helping me!!
Arabische i already sent you an email on your hotmail account!!Thank you so much!Looking forward to hear from you!!
All the best to both of you!!Keep enjoying life in Morocco!!Hope to be there soon!!! :)

Hello,

I'm thinking to move in Marocco. I'm from Romania and now I'm working for a Legal company. My last job was in Pharmaceutical Industry ( Sandoz ) on Legal Departement and Corporate Affairs & Market Access. I enjoyed a lot working in this field healthcare/pharmaceuticals.

Can you help me with info about jobs in Marocco (Casablanca or Marrakech)for foreigners, like me ? I think I would be very happy if I will obtain a job in Marocco, and leave from Romania.

Thank you in advance,

Marina