Where do I find ESOL / TEFL / CELTA VACANCIES in Riyadh?

Assalaamu alaikum! Good morning and HELLLOOOOOOO everyone.

This is my first time posting online in a forum, so please bare with me if i make any mistakes. InshaAllah everyone is well and in good health.

I will be completing a CELTA COURSE soon (inshaAllah) I would like to secure a teaching position in Riyadh, or anywhere in Saudi Arabiya to be honest, but I don't know where to look for a position or what the best way is to approach this challenge.

If there are any current ESOL out there, or someone who knows more than I do, you help would greatly be appreciated.

I do have have previous teaching experience if this makes any difference and hold a BSc(Hons) in Psychology with Criminology

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this post, and for your replies should I receive any

Ma3salaama
Elias

There are tons of job listings for KSA at Dave's Internet Cafe (www.davesinternetcafe.com).  Be sure to read the teachers' forums for their evaluations of the numerous recruiters.

Good luck.

PS.  'Please bare with me' means you are asking us to get naked.  This isn't acceptable in Saudia :lol:

Alliecat wrote:

PS.  'Please bare with me' means you are asking us to get naked.  This isn't acceptable in Saudia :lol:

looooool....Alliecat where do u get this?, ur in the wrong profession...u got me off guard.looooool

Alliecat wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Alliecat wrote:

LMAOOO.... I guess I couldn't have gotten a better ice breaker than this, toooo funny - I'll try not to be as slow off the mark next time :D

THank you for the suggestion, I will take a look at the link

Ice :dumbom:

You're a good sport!  :top:

Welcome to the forum!

Not Dave's Internet Cafe but Dave's ESL Cafe, eslcafe.com/

Alliecat wrote:

You're a good sport!  :top:

Welcome to the forum!

Thank you :top:

smurfette wrote:

Not Dave's Internet Cafe but Dave's ESL Cafe, http://www.eslcafe.com/

Hey Smurfette,

Thanks for the correction - you and google helped straighten things up

:one

smurfette wrote:

Not Dave's Internet Cafe but Dave's ESL Cafe, http://www.eslcafe.com/

Wow, yes!  Thanks, smurfette.  Guess I had a blonde moment there :lol:

I was wondering if the situation changes if it is a female looking for a teaching job- I will be a Uni graduate and will have fully earned my TEFL certificate as of this Fall- are chances for me good?

Let me know if you find any good pockets of information IceMuslim! I'd love a few good leads on where exactly to look :)

Talanatha, this forum isn't a job site but I can tell you that there are many ads on Dave's ESL Cafe..

Good luck.