Indian family plannig to come to Riyadh wiht 13000/per month

Hi

This is srikanth from india, i am a software developer having near to 7 years of experience. i got an offer from SAMBA bank from a consultancy. They offered 13k riyals per month. Can any one suggest is this package ok to survive in Riyadh and please let me know cost of living.

Company providing only medical. no transport and accomodation.

Jack541 welcome to Expat.com. If your company will not provide you transport its okay no problem, but housing maybe  cost around 12-17 thousand Riyal for 6 months if you find a flat near to your samba office than it mite save your transport, maybe just a walking distance from your office.

Thanks Wilson,

Actually i want to know cost of living there in riyadh. How much i can save monthly.

like.. monthly rent in cheap to medium (we are two)
monthly transportation...
other expenses...

Please help me in this.

Thanks
Srikanth

Jack541 wrote:

Thanks Wilson,

Actually i want to know cost of living there in riyadh. How much i can save monthly.

like.. monthly rent in cheap to medium (we are two)
monthly transportation...
other expenses...

Please help me in this.

Thanks
Srikanth

Srikanth it depends on you & your family for monthly expense, and for most you can save good sort of amount. :cheers:

Cost of living in Riyadh

Hi Srikanth,

This package as per Indian Standard is quite decent. For a small family monthly expeditures are normally around 2.5k and rest all are the saving, considering that the accomodation and transportaion is taken care by the company.

For any other info required, pls revert

regards

survivable
but without accomodation...some places may be steep