Leisure Courses - anyone know of any?

A friend and I are looking to do some sort of Leisure course during the week - i.e. Painting, Interior Design, crafts etc etc.

It can be an hour or two, half day or full day. Any area from Tamarin to Quatre B - radius

I have searched on here and also searched Google suggestions but cannot see anything.

In the UK local colleges do daytime courses - so something similar here would be great.

Any suggestions please would be appreciated.
Many thanks :)

Please someone must know of some new hobby or course we can do :)

I wanted to take some photography lessons. nevour found anything.
I looked into drama - nope.
You might find a Hindi teacher somewhere, but I'm not sure whether this fits into your idea of leisure.

Hello,

For photography lesson you can contact Shamsheed Sobha on 2860283 or  7655030.
If you wish you can contact me in private by email and I'll send you it's pdf leaflet.

That's very kind of you, thanks. I'm already doing other things now but it's good to know!

xtf wrote:

Hello,

For photography lesson you can contact Shamsheed Sobha on 2860283 or  7655030.
If you wish you can contact me in private by email and I'll send you it's pdf leaflet.

Thank you.

Will check with my friend if she is interested In Photography, if she is I will get back to you

Zoubia wrote:

That's very kind of you, thanks. I'm already doing other things now but it's good to know!

Can I ask you Zoubia - what other things you are now doing?
Are they some sort of courses/hobbies?
Thanks
:)

Hi Rosie,

You may find well some courses on Pastry - if you fond of it obviously in the vicinity of Quatre-Bornes...

Kevin

are you referring to the one in Belle Rose?

No...its near the Quatre-Bornes market place some 100m at the end of it...near a Primary school I believe...

Hope that helps..

Rgds,

I know where the primary school is,but not the place you're referring to.

Let's say you are at the end of the market - walk straight (not the one going to Ruby Bleu!!) for 100m - you shall see it..they do have a visual display...

Rgds,

ok.Thank you.

Hi

Spoke to a friend that gives art lessons. Just waiting for team expat-blog to approve the ad. They should post it soon. You can find all her details on it. It'll be titled "Art Classes". She is in the North but will be happy to travel out to the west for classes with 4 or more participants.

Hope you find something soon!

Rosiewestie wrote:
Zoubia wrote:

Can I ask you Zoubia - what other things you are now doing?
Are they some sort of courses/hobbies?
Thanks
:)

Hi Rosiewestie, actually I'm working a lot and sharing a horse, which takes up lots of my time and budget. So I can't really direct you to arts and crafts, sorry )-: