I am looking for a pet dog

[justify]hi. i am a 19 year old filipina looking for a pet dog. i keep on telling my parents to buy me one but they said that it'll be better to look for an expat leaving Oman. They said that some of them are looking for those who would like to adopt their pets. Moreover, it'll be easier to take care of them since they are already trained (e.g. toilet, not to bark, etc.)
two years ago, i saw ads at al fair regarding my concern. however, i cannot see ads like that this year.
any ideas where i can find those ads? or if you are on eof those looking for someone to adopt your pet, kindly reply to this forum or send me a private message. thanks!

--MissMileyAnne
###
youtube.com/user/MissMileyAnne
twitter.com/MissMileyAnne
missmileyanne.tumblr.com
mula-kay-anne.tumblr.com

Hi MissMileyAnne!

You will see ads in the classifieds section of the site :)
If you don't find any concerning pets maybe you can post one yourself asking for it.

Good luck
Armand

Armand wrote:

Hi MissMileyAnne!

You will see ads in the classifieds section of the site :)
If you don't find any concerning pets maybe you can post one yourself asking for it.

Good luck
Armand

Thanks for your suggestion, Armand. I just did. :)

[Moderated: Please post in classifieds]

HI. Please contact Meg at Animal Rehoming and Adoption 95504302. You can also find her on Facebook at Animal Adoption and Rehoming. She has lots of wonderful dogs looking for a loving home. Like you said, some are abandoned by previous owners. If you believe that you won't be able to take your new pet dog home to the Philippines when you leave, please consider fostering one instead.