Drink in Port Louis Friday July 31st

Hi everybody,

I propose you to meet on Friday 31st 18-19h at "Le Suffren" near the Caudan for a drink (BTW there's a happy hour in the Suffren every Friday)

It will be a pleasure to meet you there! :cheers:

If the weather isn't good, we could head up to the shooters (still in Caudan) and maybe have dinner in Black Steers?

Have a good day,

Julien

HI Julien

If u rem i said u r the most active boy in the forum...

i appriciate ur efforts

i intereacted wid u way back in january and i finally landed on 12th of jan

i m in quatre bornes well i wud suggest that we all expats shd meet up at grand baie at spinnakers which is above store 2000..

i have done its interiors and its owned by a very close family frnd of mine its a happy place as its a sports based theme resturant and bar..

chk website too (moderated:no ads)

do get in touch ya any time... plan for the drinks n diner with live action..

vishal

Hello vishalchandna,

I have send Julien the website address in private message.;)

Hi Julien
as from what time you guys going to be at le suffren
this friday?
have a gr8 day!

18h30~19H ?

I will be staying for a week  in Le Hochet, Terre Rouge . Is it very far from Port Louis. Are there any places for live music nearby?

I don't think you'll find live music in this area :/

I am trying to prepone my flight from 1st Aug to 31 Jul just to be with you guys. If I can make it I will definately try and make it to  le suffren. Julien , let me have your cell no.

terence, we can also organize another drink when you'll arrive in Mauritius, no problem ;)

no1 replied to what i was proposing ............ NWAYS WHTS D FINAL PROGRAM?>????????????????????

julien can pls hv ur mobile no.? will try to make 2morrow ngt

vishal > maybe we could arrange another meeting in Grand Bay  spinnakers in a couple of weeks? (I don't know that new pub it will give me a chance to discover it). For this time we'll meet in Port Louis - Le Suffren - (near the Caudan) around 19h ;)

Looks like there's a little misunderstanding here... I proposed a kind of "newcomers meeting", but I never said I would pay for you ;)  (by the way it was last week...)

- discussion closed -

Closed