Need help for Turkey Prepaid SIMs and prepaid cards

Hi Guys,

Could you please help me if what would be the minimum amount of load need to a newly buy prepaid SIMs and how long would it last?

Prepaid SIM cost for Avea, Turkcell and Vodafone?

Would appreciate your help guys! Thanks!

The offers change depending on your operator and the type of subscription you have. Best way to find out is to ask the staff at the shop.

I use Turkcell and there is no minimum charging, and it doesn't end in years as long as its registered and you use it.

hi Michael
if the prices didnt change, as far as i know, the minimum credits you can have with a new simcard is 5 TL. for vodafone the simcard costs 28 TL (including the credits cost), for turkcell its 25 TL, and for avea its 23 TL. if you want my opinion, i used turkcell for years, and at the end they scammed us badly. so i shifted to avea, its cheap and even better than turkcell.
when you're done with the credits you have in your account, the least amount you can load will be for 7 or 10 TL. you need to spend them within 3 months otherwise your account will be deactivated.
hope, that was helpful..

hey there,
one of my pal is having an avea sim card,she is leaving very soon, i think she is willing to give it away to you,let me know if you still need
Cheers!

Hi

I'm on Erasmus so could use the Avea Sim if your pal is giving it away and if it's still around?

Greets

If I get Sim card from airport it will also be used for Internet?  Any prepaid plans?

Hey Guys,

As an expat living in Turkey, my friends from Germany had always problems with sim cards due to paperwork and hassle, so we looked for a workaround, and found Alldaywifi. The delivery and collection was seamless and effortless from the customer's perspective. The routers are easy to carry around and provide a fast mobile internet speed on average of around 10-12 Mbps. The cost was also extremely reasonable. Ideal for anybody wanting to stay connected whilst on the move. This could be a good option if you will travel to Turkey.

Best regards
Oliver