Is anybody seeking apartment in Kunshan, the most dynamic county city?

Hi, there!

I have an apartment in kunshan, and would like to rent it to nice clean people. Anyone who has friends/family in Kunshan is welcome to rent it. The house is furnished with all new household equipments:

Bedrooms: large beds, large wardrobes, bookshelf in study room, with aircons
Living room: spacious with large 42" LCD TV, sofa, aircon
Kitchen: with all cabinets, exhaust fan, water heater, large with nice garden view!
Dining hall: large with nice garden view
Bathroom: with shower divider, two compartments, keeping the bathroom dry, and clean
Balcony: sealed for cleanliness, with washing machine

Floor location: 14th floor of 18 levels

Transportation: convenient, Lines 11 & 7 to Railway Station, just outside the garden entrance

Easy locality: 5 minutes walk to Lotus Supermarket, ideally in the Chengbei district (City north)
Banks are just minutes walk distance
Kindergarten: Yuyuan Kindergarten
Yuyuan Primary School is also 5 minutes walk distance

Truly your ideal choice in Kunshan!

About Freedom Town Garden(Lohas Home): the 1st real estate project developed by Kenway Group, the top 50 estate developer in China. The garden is neatly designed, and the greenery is being trimmed carefully.

Apartment viewing is available upon appointment. Available NOW.

Hi,

could you please post in the classifieds > accommodation section and not on several forums ? (I had to delete all your copy and paste messages)

thanks

Thanks for reminding, Julien. I did post it to Accommodation sub-category, and it appears there. Maybe i was wrong.

You see it in different city destinations, but not many times in the same city forum.

Hello...i want to relocate to kunshan and i need a one room bedroom apartment of rmb500- 700/month.Is there anyone available?You can inbox me*

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share personal contact infos on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.
Socute wrote:

Hello...i want to relocate to kunshan and i need a one room bedroom apartment of rmb500- 700/month.Is there anyone available?You can inbox me*

Hello

An advert in the appropriate section of the site for accommodation hunt may have better feedback :top:

This thread here has been inactive since 2012  :whistle:

> Housing in Jiangsu

Regards
Kenjee