Headhunters in rio de janeiro

Hi everybody,
i am decided to quit collapsing europe for a growing economy.. By the sun and the beaches..
Rio seems full of opportunities , but difficult to get an executive role for an outsider..
Anyone could advise some headhunters in banking, trading, commodity export..
Thanks in advance
Bruno

Hello Bruno,

I am not familiar with any specialized placement agencies in Rio, but have a lot of contacts in the banking industry in São Paulo, which I'm sure you are aware is Brazil's financial heart.

If you are not absolutely determined to live and work only in Rio please let me know more about yourself and your experience (by private message) and I will try and put you in touch with someone here in São Paulo who can help you find a position here.

If you are fixed on the idea of Rio let me know and I will ask around among my banking contacts here if they know of anybody in Rio who could be of assistance to you.

Regards,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator (Expat-Blog)

Dear William James Woodward

thanks indeed for your answer, i do understand that Sao Paulo is the financial heart, i hope that Eike Batista with EBX group will  create a second financial hub in Rio ;-)

Anyway, thanks indeed for your proposal and i am pleased to accept it.
my personal email is [email protected] and my skype is: offshoreforsure

when i receive your details i will forward you my resume

looking forward to meet you in Brazil
kind regards
Bruno

Please check out: headhuntersbrazil.com. Excellent overview of all major headhunters and executive search firms in Rio and Sao Paulo.