Flying from BC to Placencia

We are landing in BC @ 4:00 pm and are heading down to Placencia.
Does anyone know from experience if we will have enough time to catch the last flight to Placencia?(5:00 pm ) We are not sure how much time it will take to get through customs
thx for any help!

I\'m going to assume you\'ll be coming to vacation, which means you won\'t have anything to declare to customs. In that case, even if you get at the back of the line, the non-declaration line generally moves pretty swiftly, about 10-15 minutes. Luggage can take about 10-15 minutes to unload. Assuming you\'re catching the flight at the International Airport, and not the Municipal Airport, and your flight from Canada arrives on time, you should be fine to make the 5:00 flight. If not, there are plenty of rental car companies right at the airport, which you can use as a Plan B. Have fun! Sharon

Sharon, I just saw your note about car rentals...I posted that we're coming down in a couple weeks for a first look toward moving and wondered about driving from Belize City to Placencia and then back to Corozal...is that something we can easily do? We thought it would give us a chance to really see the country. I haven't gotten an answer and thought you might see this...?
Thanks, kathryn