Should I cancel my residency in Kuwait?

Hi, I'm 18, female currently in Canada on a study permit.
I arrived here a month ago from kuwait. My residency in kuwait expires on April and I have a return ticket valid before the expiration.. I was wondering that if I do not enter Kuwait in these 6 months and cancel my residency then will it be possible for my dad to reissue it on his name?
My dad says that girls can be sponsered by the parents untill they are 30. Is that true?
If so, then will my father be able to issue a permanent residency again if I do not visit kuwait in these 6 months?
My father also owns his own business in kuwait and says that he can get me a work permit on his businesses name when I turn 20...

I heard reissuing a once lost residency can be a huge hassle for people. Both my parents and my sibling are on 18 VISA...

Please let me know what you guys think I should do. It would be a big help!

Yes,Girls can be sponsered by the parents so no worries.

Hey are you sure whether my dad can get a permanent residency on his name? I mean like the one I had in kuwait when I was there ??

theres no such thing as a permanent residency :) u'll be sponsored by ur dad until u can get married. if u let it get cancelled tho, he will have to go thru the hassle of reissuing it, which is tedious.

hey thanks alot actually its really expensive to travel back n forth every 6 mths.. i heard tht i can get a paper attested from ottawa if i want to enter kuwait on per year bases... and for that i need to spend like 100 kd for just travel expenditure 4 getting the attestation done at the kuwait embassy in ottawa... and then 350 kd to issue another return ticket....