Filipino in Kuwait kindly give me some Job advise

hello there filipinos ind Kuwait im currently browsing for available jobs in kuwait. I would like to know what is the most descent salary in kuwait for filipino expat?

i believe the salary depends on the job description, years of experience etc. not your nationality :)

hows the safety in kuwait for expat?

Kuwait is safe, do not worry about that but life is expensive :)

thanks very much for the info. I'm doing job hunting right now and I'm researching basic facts about the Kuwait and the united Arab emirates and don't want to get discourage about those negative things in middle east. I know Arab people are rich in culture and I want to also learn their culture..

I hope i'll find jobs soon. by the way I'm currently working as a call center agent, knowledgeable about computer and has some data entry experience.

Kuwait is Safe.. as long as you're not walking alone in the middle of the night, or not lost in the desert.. :)

Good luck on your job hunting!

Before coming here, be sure you're well equipped with a good working background and get to know reliable agencies back home.

duresprit wrote:

Before coming here, be sure you're well equipped with a good working background and get to know reliable agencies back home.

hey thank you for your reply well as per work background I worked na as medical records officer for 2 years then currently im working as a customer service rep. anu po work nio jan sa kuwait?

Mostly, it's either you're a health care worker (nurse, medical tech, radiology tech, dental etc), in the business industry (admin/sales/clerk), hospitality field (hotels/food service etc) or a teacher (sped).

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Digging up old thread
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

it depends on the job :)

and I wish you luck  :) !

xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the classifieds.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct