Offering free language lessons to English speaking people in Milan

Hello everyone, I am a Chinese boy living and working in Milan. I can speak Italian very well and I had experience working as an Italian language teacher for Chinese people.

I am so happy today that I found this perfect place to make frineds with English speaking people, to share different thoughts and insights with you and have a better understanding to other cultures.

I noticed many people coming here for work or for study but they cannot speak Italian quite well. if you are one of them, I am ready to give you my help. maybe I can give you grammar lesson if necessary or give a chance to speak Italian through a weekly face to face English-Italian conversation. i don't need you to pay me cuz having a talk or hanging out is not only a good way to help eath other practise foreign language but also a wonderful opportunity to make friends and know another culture better . it will be terrific thing, right?  I did it when I studied Italian and I can speak Italian better than anyone else who came to Italy at the same time with me. now I want to try it again as I am working in a Chinese multinational company where a good English is always appreciated.

If you are also interested in Chinese language and culture, don't hesitate to ask me to teach you Chinese. I will also be available if I have spare time.

write me an e-mail or call me directly (after 7 p.m.). I really look forward to hearing from you. good luck to you all!

Xiufu

[email protected]

Hi Xiufu!

Could you please post your advert in the Classes section of Milan classifieds?

Thanks
Armand

this is not an advert. this is just a same kind of post like what other people put in this forum. my aim is to know more english speaking people and make friends with them, and maybe at the same time, study and learn another language together.