Where to find Cheap airline tickets from US to Brazil ?!

Where have you found the best deals for airline tickets ?

I haven't been to Brazil in 5 years and paid $750 for my last ticket from New Orelans - Miami -   Sao Paulo
I'm afraid to even look to see how much they cost now-a-days

Please share your best sites or advice =o)

What I usually do, I will search for any flight with my point of origin and destination in the website Cheapoair.com. After I got the ideas of airline companies who have flights going to my destination cities, I will go directly to the airline's website and to my surprise they have some cheaper offer on their site with more flexible dates. The search for the cheapest airfare is like searching for the holy grail. So better have patience and time. Some tickets are even cheaper when bought in some countries compared to others, probably because of local taxes.

Hi!

I like to use this website, Hipmunk : hipmunk.com

They have a great browser to search in many different ways. To look after on the original charter is also good, but sometimes they are more expensive than the cheap-o-air, hipmunk, etc.

And some times during the day, its cheaper too. Usually tuesdays and wednesdays afternoon. That is because the prices are calculated by computer, depending on the amount of search...so the least busy days to buy, the cheapest (something like that). I found some great deals at 3 in the morning on weekends too sometimes ;) better make the best of late nights!

Good luck

Emilie