Visa in Moldova for citizen of Mauritius

Hi, everybody! Who know how to open visa in Moldova for citizen of Mauritius if he is married to citizen of Moldova? Which details? Unfortunately, on the territory of Mauritius no exist embassy or consulate of Moldova. Thank you in advance.

Aniuta wrote:

Hi, everybody! Who know how to open visa in Moldova for citizen of Mauritius if he is married to citizen of Moldova? Which details? Unfortunately, on the territory of Mauritius no exist embassy or consulate of Moldova. Thank you in advance.

Hi
Well, if there is no embassy here for Moldova in Mauritius then you have to go to the nearest country where there is an embassy because I doubt you can do this on line. I have no idea where the nearest embassy is for Moldova, so I suggest you use the Google search engine.

Hi Kirinyaga,
thank you for your advice. We will continue our search and maybe somebody did this procedure and know more details about it.

Hi
Do you want your husband to obtain a tourist visa, or do you want him to try to obtain a resident permit? I think you need to explain exactly what you want so someone can help you.

I think whatever you want can be obtained in a few minutes by using the Google search engine.

Hope this helps.

Our interest is only tourist visa.

You have all the pertinent info and requirements here:
http://www.worldofmoldova.com/en/touris … o-moldova/

Thank you very much, External.
Now I see all can be more easier.

unfortunately, information on this site is old. maybe somebody else know more information about opening visa to moldova on this forum, your help will be very useful.