NEED A PLACE TO LIVE IN? I AM HERE TO HELP!

Good Day!

My name is Paul and I am currently a property/investment consultant for one of the biggest real estate company in the Kingdom. I have seen that there are quite a few of inquiries regarding residential spaces for expats like myself here and I joined this forum to help because I know how it feels like being new to a place and not knowing anything. This forum is great because it helps expats like us get an idea of any country before moving in there.

I, alone, have lived in the Kingdom for almost 17 years so I have a broad knowledge on daily living in the country so if any of you fellow expats need help or advise on anything. Feel free to post it up and I'll help you out with the best of my knowledge.

Hi paul,

My husband and I are considering job offers in Riyadh. We are not so very sure as how this place can be good for our kids (1 yr old boy & 8 yr old girl). Iam more concerned about the kids safety, as I do hear storries mostly about boys....if you see what i mean. Our mission might not be for more than 3 years if all goes well, but we need to decide....also we do have an offer for either an appartment in a good compound or a villa outside...what do you think should be our best offer?
May day mAy Day

Thank you
Dija

Hi paul,

My husband and I are considering job offers in Riyadh. We are not so very sure as how this place can be good for our kids ]11 yr old boy & 8 yr old girl).[/b][/i] Iam more concerned about the kids safety, as I do hear storries mostly about boys....if you see what i mean. Our mission might not be for more than 3 years if all goes well, but we need to decide....also we do have an offer for either an appartment in a good compound or a villa outside...what do you think should be our best offer?
May day mAy Day

Thank you
Dija
PLEAS , I MEANT 11 YEAR OLD BOY

Hi Dij2102,

I am not very familiar with Riyadh as I am located in the Eastern Province but I have been there on several occasions. Basically, if you are concerned about your kids' safety, living in a compound would be your best bet as it is gated with security systems and 24/7 security patrol and you will have fellow expats there to help you out. Also, most of all the compounds would already have recreational facilities for you and your kids to enjoy. I hope this helps, good luck!

- Paul

Hi Paul,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Thank you for offering your help.

Just to remind you that free advertisement is not allowed on the forum.

All the best,
Christine

Plus your 'broad knowledge' excludes Riyadh.

Thank you Paul...a much appreciated advise. all the best  . Dija

Hi Paul, I am looking for a two bedrom house in an expat friendly neighbourhood in Khobar or Dammam...

do you know of any places?

@Dija

You are very welcome! Let me know if you need any more assistance I am sure me and the Expat.comgers here would be more than happy to help. Best of luck with the move and I hope you find a good residential compound for you and your kids!

@shanty64

Hello shanty64, kindly PM me with all the relevant details in regards to your inquiry so I can assist you further as I do not want to get in trouble again with the moderators here for 'free advertising.'

:D Iam glad to know you are there and can advise... :rolleyes:
Cheers
D

Hi Paul

Me and my hubby are looking for a place in a compound close to the Murooj area in Riydh.

Could you suggest anything?

BestWishes
Selma

Hi Paul, Hi Christine,
Many thanks for your wonderful help. I am going to travel to Riyadh and I am so exited for the new experience and I want to cooperate with anyone that wants to have some information about England or Sweden. Also I want to ask if it is possible to find an accomodation in a compound, what is the way to join a compound,
I send my regards to Selma who is also is interested to find accomodation in a compound,
Love from England
Isabel

mariaisabeldonoso wrote:

Hi Paul, Hi Christine,
Many thanks for your wonderful help. I am going to travel to Riyadh and I am so exited for the new experience and I want to cooperate with anyone that wants to have some information about England or Sweden. Also I want to ask if it is possible to find an accomodation in a compound, what is the way to join a compound,
I send my regards to Selma who is also is interested to find accomodation in a compound,
Love from England
Isabel

Hy,

So have you found the place in a compound yet?
Regards
Saad :)

I have PM'd you Paul !

hi paul i have pm'd u plz take a look and revert

The northern region of Riyadh has been expanding at a massive pace in the past 15 years and there are so many new apartment blocks and villas available for rent there. Compound accommodation may have to wait since there is a big demand and hence, a nagging waiting list.

what about Dammam/Khobar??

Yes I am also curious about Al Khobar ?
What about Al Dorra Suites ?

Sorry I have been MIA guys, it has been a very hectic week for me at work. I have just PMed you back @saharadesert and @shanty64.

@selma2012 and @mariaisabeldonoso: We have actually started a partnership with several real estate companies in Riyadh, if you want, you guys can PM me all your requirements and your area of preference so I can start sending out your inquiries in Riyadh.

I am sorry I cannot give answers here as I have been told that Free Advertisement is not allowed, I am only here to help.

-Paul

you can "email" though.. :)

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register your services in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Old thread! Please drop an advert in the Housing in Khobar section. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct