Looking for a room to rent Lyon!

Hi,

I am Irish , just new to expat and I will be moving to Lyon to work for a year in May 2012. I am looking for accommodation preferably a house/flat share. Any advice much appreciated?

Gillian

hi

Hi Dinna,

Vous etes francais? Vous allez habiter a Lyon? Are you French? Are you moving to Lyon?

Gillian :)

Hi, could you please post an advert in Lyon classifieds > flat share section, this may help.;)

Harmonie.

PS: Could you please post in English in this Anglophone forum?
Thanks.:)

Ok will do .. thanks Harmonie :)

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hi!
I'm Sara and i'm going to move to Lyon too!

I'm going to work in Lyon for 6 months and I'm looking for a room!
Did you find something?
What sites did you use?

Thanks

Sara

Hi,

I have a room available in my flatshare (only nice people in here), but it is free only from May to August 2012.

The flat is next to the Terreaux !

Claire

Hi Claire,

Thanks for letting me know , but I am looking for accommodation for a year.

Still looking for a flat share from the end of May in Lyon so if anyone is in a similar situation email me.

Gillian

hi there!!!!

find a place here is hard......
but there a site "apartager" and leboncoin.fr
maybe u can find something.

Hey I have a room that will be available at the end of April, let me know if you might be interested, it is located in the 9th right next to the Gorge de Loup metro station.

-Kofi

Hi Gillian,

Iam Vasu, from India. I am working in Lyon. And Iam staying in Guestetud in Berthelot, Lyon. It is a 18sq.mts Individual Room attached Bathroom and Kitchen also. Iam paying Euro. 552/Month 

And please let me know how many Months you are planning to work in Lyon. Based on you input you can negotiatate the price.

Below is the address:-

200 av Berthelot,
7 rue Jean Gay - 69007 Lyon
Tél. 04 37 37 2168 Fax. 04 37 37 21 69

regards
vasu