Need some real work in audio rental company...concerts, gigs, everythi

HI. my name is Dejan Vuckovic and I m resident of Republik of Slovenia. I have an audio rental company and some equipment for work on it. So, things in Slovenia are not good for this kind of work. I like my work and I m organized also some events here in Slovenia. I could work like technician, roadie, van driver (as I have also a van for transporting people or equipment). I ve been on the stage with Sinead O Connor , Kultur Shock and few others names...
I have an KV2 Audio system (with new EPAK RACK Amps.) and it is enough for events for max 900 people. I have also few other systems for smaller gigs (HK Audio, FBT, Crets amps, monitors from RCF4Pro series, etc.) Have also APB DYNASONICS Mixer and lot of other equipment. Have an complete "Outboard" with Lexicon, Klark Teknik, Art, Symetrix and other stuff, have lot of mikes (Shure, BeyerDynamic,  Audix, etc. ), lot of cables with Neztrik connectors...
But there is no enough work for me there, as I live near Slovenj Gradec in Slovenia and we have few events on the year.
If you need an reasponsible worker, I could came and said few words, I love this work and like to work, maybe you need some gear and relaxed worker, too, So if you have some suggestions , I m open for everything....

Greetings....Dejan Vuckovic

[email protected]

Hi and welcome on board Dejan !

Maybe you could post an advert in the jobs section of Graz classifieds.
It might help ;)

Regards
Armand

Thank you for advice...I m verry happy that somebody help  me with this...

Greetings..Dejan