Abu Dhabi Job Offer - Opinion Needed

Hi All,

I am newbie to the forum...native of India..

Will appreciate if any of you guys help me out with the below query. few days back got an offer from one of the firms in Abu Dhabi. Wanted to know a few answers with respect to salary and Abu Dhabi work culture.

Below is the breakup of the salary Basic: 10000 AED p.m. Gratuity: 15% of basic p.m
Accommodation: 100000 AED per annum
Car loan: 100000 AED (to be repaid in EMI over 4 years without interest)
Annual leave: 25 working days
Water & electricity: to be paid by company

Guys..I am single right now...but may be i'll be married in 2 years time for which the letter mentions an additional allowance of 1200 AED p.m and 10000 AED increase in the accommodation.

Query: 1.) is the accommodation allowance provided enough to be in find a studio / 1 bhk in and around the Corniche...or should i negotiate? (please provide some approx. figure) I am ready to travel a bit (10km each side)...what should be the approx rent per month for a place that is 10 km from the Corniche?

2.) How long the process takes usually (all visa processing, medical n stuff) assuming that i accept the offer tomorrow?

3.) The profile is for analyst role (finance) - is this salary good enough for someone with 6 years of experience

4.) How does the grading system works here...i have been offered P1 grade

5.) What about the work permit rules in Abu Dhabi? the letter says 2 year contract which will be renewed every time...can i consider this as a permanent job.

Guys, I need to give confirmation in another 3-4 days. I will be very appreciative of you all if you could share your experience while answering my queries above at the earliest.

Thanks in Advance!!

Anybody out there?? Pls respond guys..i need to confirm back asap.

:up:

Sounds like a reasonable offer.

But ask for 15K and settle for 12K....

Harmonie wrote:

:up:

Sounds Good Mate Its a good Offer, But Abu Dhbai is expensive

Thank You all for your responses.  I have accepted the offer and will be flying soon.  Thanks again!!!