New Friends Wanted!

Lol do excuse the cheeky subject line! I am 27, a fellow Malaysian lassie but very accustomed to expat lifestyle having been working in Australia and New Zealand before plus deal mainly with international expats at work in KL.

I enjoy the local scenes in Malaysia but I am missing the expat lifestyle like fine dining, hanging out at pubs etc. I am hopin to gather a small group of like minded folks who can have regular dinners and out party or even quite movies night in etc. Males and females are welcome!

If you are interested, drop me a line!

Cheers, Jags

Hello!

I am french..just arrived in Auckland ..been an expats for almost 6 year now (USA and caribbean)

i know what you mean !

text me anytime : 021 039 4817

Talk to you soon !

Julie

Hey Julie,

Nice to hear from you. Unfortunately I am in KL at the moment... You are in Auckland right?

Jags

yes ! sorry ! i didn't realize my expat website switch to yours for some reasons ! grrrrrr too bad ;)

Hello Jag,i really appreciate your kind gesture .count me in cos i wanna subscribe to your topic.the problem is that am currently in lagos but looking for a way to come down to kl in march,if there is any guide u wanna give let me know

i am in as well for sharing XP of expats life and have some fun

Hi Ozi! Thanks for replying! What you do is when you get to KL, give us a buzz and we can try arrange something. Lol hopefully then I get lotsa feedback from here. Cheerios!!

Ok jags,i will be looking forward to meet you in kl then cos i believe we could be friends from here before my arrival in kl ,or what do you think?

don't forget me guys haha

Ok.friend

Count me in :)

It sounds really good Jags, I have been here for 8 months but i dont think i know KL yet *shy* :)

Jags ,keep it up cos you are doing a great job on this port.I  believe that  those of us in this blog should communicate with each other frequently not with jags alone.I mean new ideas we make the blog lively for all of us.any objection?

Yeh, sometimes blog like this gets really dead as no one is active in replying! Lol

Hello jags,i think is only you and i alone are the active members in this forum,i believe we can make the blog lively by contributing something to the blog everyday.cos you have all it takes to organise people,you must be a gift to your h**d.lol

Hello jags,i think is only you and i alone are the active members in this forum,i believe we can make the blog lively by contributing something to the blog everyday.cos you have all it takes to organise people,you must be a gift to your h**d.lol

hey..any party/meetups within the week?let me know, I want to join..I ve been here for 3 months but havnet tried this kind of gathering..hope you can share..see you all

any body here?

Hey! Welcome! I have organised a girls meet up this Sunday, but will try to organise something else soon :) pm me your contact and I will let you know!

Hi Jags,i am from Singapore and am really interested in the gathering to broaden my social network in KL.

Please include me in your future gathering.

Cheers!

Hi Clarence, welcome to Malaysia! ^^ I am meetin some friends for drinks this Friday at Bangsar Shopping Center and if anyone like to join pls pm me your contact details ok!

Hey Jags and all!

Sidd here, i have been around since 2008 living my life as expat mean while i worked in Bangkok, Oman but over all i am settled in KL .. Looking to meet like minded people as Jags said for drinks, pubs or may be movies.. do not forget me if you have any upcoming plan ..

xx

Hey optperson,welcome to the forum.how is malaysia compare to bangkok? Give me a jist

Hey optperson,welcome to the forum.how is malaysia compare to bangkok? Give me a jist

Jags,When will you organise such for everybody?

Hi Jag,
I m currently working in KL but not much of a hang-out besides ppl from work. In case you oranize sth intown -- (somewhere like...the pub street like jalan lorong ceylon would be great!)
el

Dear all,
i local malaysian here~
normally where u all preferably hanging out??

hopefully i can joining u all 1 day in your next gathering~

Welcome Sidd, Elmotofu and shonster! Drinks at WIP, Bangsar Shopping Center this Friday after work, if you wanna come, email me [email protected] with your contact number ok! ^^ will try to organise one every week, in different places.

I have gotta confirmed flight to BKK damn :( i am KL lad so i will defo join you guyz next time... 
@Ozimede: BKK is good if you drink, club and hang around :) people are nice

Agreed! Very limited (or almost non-existent) art house cinemas and music scene :(

hi folks, im from pakistan and considering to come there to Malaysia. would anyone guide me plz??

Hi Jag,

Sounds a interesting person you are! Am currently in Kl and looking for like minded individuals to expand friendships, while i come from a multi cultural background. Kindly do get in touch at your earliest.

Have a pleasant evening.

Best wishes
Vikesh

hey guys, can I experience your gathering?

hey all - is this thread still active? New to KL looking to meet up with peeps!

Hey pepzz! Who's up for drinks this Friday after dinner??

Wow. hopefully can join one day.

Hi Jags

Hey Gen!!!