Does anyone know where I could buy SlimFast in Beijing?

I'll be in Beijing twice a year for the next few years – just trying to get some info together before first visit.  I've found listings for expat grocery stores such as Jenny Lou's – I'd like to keep using SlimFast meal replacement drinks while I'm there and would rather not visit a dozen stores before I find any.  Does anyone know off hand if this product is available in Beijing and if so, where you can buy it?

Thanks in advance for any advice :-)

i am sorry that you would not find slim fast in beijing,you'd better bring with some.
but i suggest you to try a chinese specialty--tea,i aslo have the efficiency for you lose weight.

sorry,i type some words wrong,"it aslo have the efficiency for you lose weight.":-)

You might be able to get some at Jennie Lou's.  There are a couple of stores in Beijing.  One's near the Lido hotel.

If they don't have it, there's not much hope. :/

If jenny Lous doesn't have it, you can request it and they will stock for you. Also, check out mybrands.com -if there's something you can live without, you can buy in bulk and have it shipped over.

somewhereinchina is right, but if you're only coming to Beijing twice a year, then it's best to bring your "slim fast" with you, but personally I wouldn't touch that stuff.... I would suggest you eat Chinese food, it's light, not fattening nutritional and healthy, plus they have a big variety of tea combination that doesn't make you loose weight but reduces your bad cholesterol