What are the best english schools?

Hii all,I still can't get to the fact that my little child has turned three and time has come to send him to school.I have searched many schools but i'm not sure which one is the best.
Does any one have an idea what are the best and safest schools according  to your experience.
Your help is appreciated to much
Thanks all

welcome to Expat.com; did u by any chance happen to see that one of the sticky conversations in the forum is entitled "List of Schools in Kuwait"? here

those are all the schools in Kuwait

Best English schools depending on age would be:
The English School - from KG up to year 8 only unfortunately

New English School (in Jabriya) & Kuwait English School (in Salwa) from KG up to Upper 6.

Well For schools there are a lot of great schools out there in Kuwait, but my FAVORITE School is Ajial Bilingual School, my brother was studying at the ACA but I really didn't like his grade levels so I decided to send him to Ajial and I saw a great improvement in his grades. I really Recommend Ajial.

Thank You!

any more experiences folks?

New English school and Kuwait English school are top rated

Thanks do you have any experience personally from these 2?

My daughter goes to the French school , but I have many friend that are satisfied with nes and kes .. More thn bsk
How old are ur kids

she's 12, 13 next month in year 8, hopefully I start work in Nov 2012 and then  my wife and child come over between march/april for a look around schools etc. Then move over permanent about Aug 2013ish.

Oh ok , well I recommend definitly New English school jabrya .. And wish u luck to find the best for ur family :)

Hi vindaloolad,
We are at the same situation.We have a 13 y daughter y8 at this moment and we will move in august 13.

If you want you can send me any info that you may have concerning school and the procedures.

Kind regards ,

gogo k

Hey folks,

Any up to date info on this school?  Has anyone here taught in it or know what it's like in general?  Thanks.