Looking for a room in a shared flat

Hi Everybody,

I just moved to Phnom Penh for at least six months, and I am currently looking for a room to rent in a shared flat.
Ideally, it would be located in one of these areas: Russian Market, Tuol Sleng, Independance Monument, BBKs, or Riverside.
Please contact me if you want more information!

Marion

Hello Marion and welcome to the forum!

I invite you to post an advert in Phnom penh classifieds > accommodation section, this may help.;)

Harmonie.

Hey Harmonie,
Thank you for your advice. I had just found out about this section of the website, and I was writing a new post to publish there.
Best,
Marion

Hi Marion,

There is a double room available in my flat on Street 278 in BKK1.

The place has a fully equipped kitchen, a large living room and a nice little balcony at the front. You would be sharing with 2 Western women in their early 30's.

The price is 180USD/month + bills.

I am looking to move out asap so let me know if you are interested ( [email protected]).

Cheers,

Jelia

Hi! I am a 26 years old girl from the Netherlands. I am looking for a shared flat too, planning to stay in Phnom Penh for about 6 months. If you like to meet up and see if we could find something together, let me know: [email protected].

Hi Marion and Geertje!
I m Belgian and I m also looking for a shared flat :)
Ideally, close to the Independant monument, and with 2 or 3 flatmates... But I m flexible ;)
We could maybe meet up too?

I ve been in PP from 2 weeks now..
([email protected])

I am looking for a decent housemate who wants to rent a room (big) including common toilet/bath, kitchen, living room and dining room. The house has 3 rooms, 1 room is occupied by me, a working Filipino, single woman in late 20's  and easily to dealt with smile Rental fee = $100 + utilities per month (1 month advance and 1 month deposit for room rent if the 3 rooms are occupied), if not $150 per month + utilities. The 1st room will be available on November 21th, the 2nd room on December 1, 2012.

Location: along Norodom blvd. (Phnom Penh, Cambodia) Beside SSN Center (green building) near KFC norodom, Pencil supermarket, Vattanac Bank, Central market and Sorya Mall. ALL NATIONALITIES ARE WELCOME TO INQUIRE . You may reach me through call for more info to Exci - +855 888 99 888 2