A problem with getting residence in Bahrain

After spending 47 years of her life here in Bahrain my mother is now being forced to leave the country she has called home all these years.  She came to Bahrain in 1962 and watched Bahrain develop and grow and has so many stories to tell about the “good old days”.  My father came to Bahrain in the 1950's before he got married.  He passed away in 1990 when I was still in school and had to be buried here in Bahrain at the Christian Cemetery.  We have tried unceasingly to get her residence passed but unfortunately I am unable to help my mother.  I have been through hell and back trying to find alternate ways to keep her here in Bahrain.  It breaks my heart each time I see her trying to hold back tears when she thinks that she will have to leave Bahrain and go back to India where she has no living relatives.  I am her only child and was born here in Bahrain.  I feel like such a failure when I realise that I cannot help her in any way.  She looked after me for so many years and now I cannot repay her for her sacrifice and devotion even a little.  So many people have come forward and expressed their concern and offered their assistance but nothing has happened.

hi, read your post and i feel sad for you and your mom. even if i can understand your problem i am sure i can never realize the depth of your pain. all those experiences and fond remembrances that you and your mom have of bahrain is irreplaceable. not only that your late father is buried over here. i hope the authorities realize your problem and give nativity to your mom.
my the lord bless u both.