Housewife, Hep B carrier, IQAMA in KSA

Hi ,

Have you got a job?

Regards

Hi,

I have the similar case but not sure that should i proceed with visa process or not? If they are going to reject it at the end on the basis if Hep b positive then i will not initiate any process.  Just wanted to know about your case? Have you got this job and visa?

Regards,

Hello brother,

Please help me. I have the same scenario as yours, but this is for the year 2019. My wife medical results show the following:

HBsAg - reactive
HIV Ag/Ab - nonreactive
Anti-HCV - nonreactive
Syphilis - nonreactive
HCG (Qualitative) - negative

Help me what are the documents needed to have her iqama and stay with me as dependent in Saudi. Moreover, please tell me where is the hospital you went to have your wife's medical test.

Thank you and appreciate your help!

Plz help me im facing same situation .i wast hepatitis c after medication my pcr negtive. I want to come saudia on family visa .my husband doing job saudia arabia. Plz help me what should i do ?? Can you give me your phon number r aqama number

Hi,

I am also facing the same problem my wife Elisa is postive but PCR is clear but in Pak madical center are not giving clearance report. How this issue could be resolve.

Please advice.

Did you apply in Pakistan from GAMCA?

But in my case they are saying that they shall mention on report that ELISA is reactive even PCR will be nigative.

Could you please guide me it will effect on visa process???

Hello
I just want to know that what happened in your case?
Do you get your visa and iqama in Saudi Arabia?
Please share your experience as I am in same sanerio.

Have you resolved your issue?
I am facing same problem for my wife.
Is there any solution?

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please exchange your private contact via your private message system. Thank you

Please visit alamal clinic in hara it will take some time sice they will retest 2 times than afyer 25 days they will handover to u the manual report with hcv positive result go to jawazt and submit the same u will get the iqama without any problem.

Hcv positive for housewife visa is not an issue, but some ckinics dont give out report so go to ither clinic wher they giv mnual report.

naseem haidar wrote:

Dear Sister,

Exactly what kind of issue you have ? kindly explain......

Send me an email, i will give a contact who solve your issue.

Bro please contact to me ,I need your help.

Do you stamped the visa of your wife from Saudi embassy with Elisa positive report?
Please reply me as I am facing same problem.
Thank you

MOHSINIqbal 982 wrote:

Did you apply in Pakistan from GAMCA?

But in my case they are saying that they shall mention on report that ELISA is reactive even PCR will be nigative.

Could you please guide me it will effect on visa process???

Do you stamped the visa of your wife from Saudi embassy with Elisa positive report?
Please reply me as I am facing same problem.
Thank you

if individual have HCV antibody is positive .but PCR is negative can he get iqama in ksa plz reply

On the work visa... No .... on dependent visa.. yes

thanks

Yes

yes mean.......he can get iqama in ksa

Unfortunately, the gulf nations including Saudi Arabia are a bit backward when it comes to this and in tackling work health discrimination. 

I'd suggest that you make sure your virals are low this can be easily done by meds, also get a fit to work letter from your doctor and send it to the ministry of health government.

They can either allow you to work as normally as people do in the western countries or they can do what they do, the majority of the time and deport and ban you. 

Though I love these nations, however when it comes to work discrimination on your health. I would suggest you avoid the gulf middle east nations and Saudi Arabia.

Go to the US or Europe, they are more open-minded and don't have this work discrimination enforced, you'd be able to work with hep b and receive treatment without fear of deportation.

I hope this helps in some way.

@Sameers21 exaxt same situation .. plz tell me what u did.. i have doc clearance letter from a private doctor since my vdrl and rpr are negative. But i am skeptical if they (visa office) will accept this. What should i do

Hello Rims_tar,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Keep in mind that you may not get any response from Sameers21 as this member's last connection was 7 years ago.

Should you want to talk with other people, feel free to start a new thread on the Saudi Arabia forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@rana_cool

I have the same issue. Did you get any solution?

Hello Natiq,

Welcome on board !

Please explain how we can help ? As Rana_cool has not been active on the forum since the past 3 years.

Maybe some other active member can help you out.

All the best

Bhavna

@naseem haidar

Hello sir. I am also in same situation. I took hepatitis C treatment and am viral negative. However will always test anti body positive. If I provide treatment documentation will they grant Iqama

@naseem haidar

I have same issue. I had hep C but took treatment. I am PCR negative, but will test antibodies positive. Will they grant Iqama