Bored in Jakarta

Hi Guys!
Name's Yunita. Grew up in Singapore and the States.
I got back here like last year and I'm feeeling bored. Maybe I need to explore more about the city.
Let me know if you wanna hang out or if you know any good places to go here in Jakarta.
Thanks!

Hello Yunita and welcome to Expat.com!

Your thread has been moved to Jakarta forum for better visibility.;)

Do not hesitate to participate on the forum.;)

Harmonie.

Hi Yunita! Take up a course..it's easy to meet likeminded people and develop a quick circle of friends. Try languages or cooking or group exercise/dance etc.

Hi lilstar, o'm in jakarta just send me you contact. I have free time after working hour.

join us on saturday 27th jan for Expat gathering. You can find the post from Raj naming "jan gathering.."

Hi Yunita,
I feel comfortable reading your posting because we do have something in common, ie. Like boredom,  living in US, Singapore, and now as an expartrait in Property development company  in Jkt Central. Have you been here for long?  I have stayed here in Jkt since 4 months ago. Btw, what industry you are in?
Let me know if you are working or staying in Jkt central and probably we can chat and see if that will helps. .
Looking forward to your reply.
Cheers.
Richard Oh

Hi

You can join with me on Friday night in the wine lounge, Cork & Screw in Kuningan
They have an anniversary to celebrate
Or join with me on Saturday night to the club around Thamrin, plan to go to Immigrant
Tonight no plan
But if you want to hangout, we go gal, of course after office hour

Just give me a shot in my inbox if you interested

Hi,
Anyone getting bored or wanna hangout, drop me a message in my inbox. I am new to the city and hardly able to find a good company

Hi
Me and josh want to meet up in plaza senayan
Anyone can join with us
Coffee club in plaza senayan at 5pm
See u there then

Also can inbox me

Chintya

@Chintya : Sorry, girl I just read your message like today. I went to Immigrant few weeks back, it was a good club i think :) We can go n have fun there :) Or we can just hang out n chill :)
@Richardoh: I've been here for like the past 2 years. I was born here actually but I've spent half of my life living overseas basically. So i don't really have much friends here now... lol
I'm in education business.
Yeap we should all meet up!
@Faizee5252: Sorry I just read the message... apparently it was too late :( who else were @the gathering?

themel wrote:

Hi Yunita! Take up a course..it's easy to meet likeminded people and develop a quick circle of friends. Try languages or cooking or group exercise/dance etc.

Thanks! Will try! :) WHere can I take up spanish lessons? any ideas?

Hi friends, Im not yet in Jkt but I will go soon.
I hope someday we can do something fun. :)

There are a lot of good site in Jakarta.
I hope you enjoy living in Jakarta.

hi..
try to visit bandung ..,maybe you'll get a little entertainment in Bandung, especially for culinary tours... and Bandung is close from Jakarta.

lilstar wrote:
themel wrote:

Hello, Yunita! :)

There is Language Corner where you can learn any languages.
Jl. Radio Dalam Raya
No. 4B
Kebayoran Baru
Jakarta 12140
Phone:
62-21 7233456
62-21 7258528
Email:
[email protected]

Or you can see it on:
language-corner.com/ind/index.html

Good luck :)

Mudruffoceano9 wrote:

Hi friends, Im not yet in Jkt but I will go soon.
I hope someday we can do something fun. :)

You have to go here for sure ;)

lilstar wrote:
themel wrote:

Hi lilstar,

If you are looking for spanish classes, Im a spanish teacher staying in Jakarta. Looking for more students to join a class.

Thank you,
David

Hello everyone, I live in China at the moment but will be back to Jakarta in December for a visit. Anyone keen to meet please drop me a message on my inbox.
Would be nice to meet new faces and build new friendship :)