Actively looking for a Job

Hello All,
I currentely Live in the UK, however i am looking for a job in lausanne ,can someone tell me if the cost of living lausanne vs London is the same?
I welcome any comments
Kinds regards

no way... here everything is mega expensive i was already in london and there is no point of comparision... for example here the other day i went with a few friends to buy ice cream... we paid 26 euros for eight ice cream balls... -_-Ž

I live almost equally in both London and Lausanne, and the cost of living in Lausanne is higher, but the quality of life is better.

the same story, live in london and looking for a job in lausanne, the problem is don't speak french at all! mouna.Fr, did u find smth already?

Hi,

yes everything is expensive here in Lausanne but you can live a little cheaper if you look around. I think accommodation is about the same price as in London.

Try these sites for appartments:

www.homegate.ch/enwww.immostreet.ch

If you are looking for a job here you could try this

www.jobup.ch/en/

Good luck,

Keith

Hi Mouna,

The cost of life in Switzerland equals the rate of pay, so yes everything is expensive.

The thing you get though, is a lifestyle that's a lot healthier if I can put it that way, as well as a nicer lifestyle overall.

London in comparison is nice but... hence the posts here from actual londoners. :)

Cheers