Coming to America !!

Hi ,
My wife and i are currently living in London and are thinking of making the move to Florida.
We will be over for the whole month of february and are looking for help/advice in buying both a business and a home .
If anyone has made the move or knows of any tips that may help it will be gratefully received !
Many thanks,
Dreadybarber.

about buying, florida is one of the sand states, real state is very low right now here, which is good, but also it will take longer to go up, so if u r planning to buy, great, but do not think about resaling any time soon. it will take years for this situation to get better. i made the mistake, 3 years ago, house $ 299k, now is worth like $115K. and it keeps going down. if you can check these suzeorman.com; miamidade.gov.
plus when u buy, there are websites that tell u about the taxes u need to pay yearly for ur house or business something the realtor does not tell u. and do ur homework extensively. it's not my place here, and i do not wish to offend anyone, but usa is the land of the huge lies and as long as u r paying they will be happy to lie to u.
for the rest weather is good. no free health system, u need health insurance. miami is overpopulated. if u like quietness, and less traffic, try naples, ft. lauderdale, port saint lucie. even orlando, or tampa. best of luck.