Florence

Hi,

my name is greg. I come to Florence this week end and i will have to come many times this year for work . i d be pleased to meet people who speak english or French cause i dont speak italian for the moment. if you're still in Florence and have good advicesfor me...let me know.
my facebook: GREG LEBRUN ([email protected])

thanks

Bonjour,

je m'appelle Greg et je viens à Florence ce week end pour mon travail. J'y viendrai très régulièrement cette année.Je ne connais personne et je cherche à rencontrer des Français ou Anglais vivant à Florence pour me faire découvrir la ville ou, tout simplement ,boire un verre (jamais évident de se retrouver seul dans une ville inconnue sans maitriser la langue locale). Si vous êtes toujours sur Florence et que vous pouvez m'aider dans ces démarches,merci de me contacter.
mon facebook: GREG LEBRUN ([email protected])

merci

Hello everybody I'm Lory and I live near Florence since two years. On weekends I like travel all around the Tuscany. If you want to discover the real Tuscany you must rent a car and discover the lesser-known villages such as Montaione. In Montaione there is the only Holy Mount of Tuscany, San Vivaldo. A religious destination with an incredible heritage of history, art and nature.  This is  a blog to discover the real Tuscany through the voice of its inhabitants: tuscanyholidaysmontaione.blogspot.it
Happy holidays in Tuscany
Lory