New member, looking for a way to practice english, can help expats

Hi, i'm french. I was born in this great city of Lyon, and still live here.
I'm not an expatriate, obviously, and am sorry if i shall not be posting here.
Anyway, I signed up to this site because i need to speak english!!!!!
I've been interested in american culture, mainly, like forever, and chat with some american people on the web regularly, but i wanna practice my english face to face. Since i haven't been able to travel to the USA so far, i figured there must be american people right here!
I'd be more than happy to show Lyon to english speaking people, and help with french learning (win/win if i can speak some english!)
So, if anyone need a little touristic touring or help with anything france-related, feel free to contact me...
Happy new year to everyone!

Bonjour, je suis français. Je suis né dans cette belle ville de Lyon et j'y réside toujours.
Je ne suis pas un expatrié, et je m'excuse si jamais mon post n'a pas sa place dans ce forum.
Je me suis inscrit sur ce site car j'ai très envie de parler anglais!!!!
Je suis très intéressé par la culture américaine, principalement, et ce depuis toujours. J'ai beau discuter avec des américains sur internet régulièrement, je souhaiterais vraiment pouvoir pratiquer l'anglais en vrai. Dans la mesure ou je n'ai pas encore pu voyager jusqu'au état-unis, je me dit qu'il y a probablement des expatriés dans ma ville!
Je serais plus que ravi de pouvoir faire découvrir Lyon a des anglophones, ainsi qu'aider à l'apprentissage du français (tout le monde y gagne pour peu que je puisse aussi pratiquer un peu l'anglais!)
Bref, si quelqu'un à besoin de découvrir lyon ou d'aide à la vie en France, n'hésitez pas à me contacter...
Bonne année 2012 à tous!

Hi eyesbutrnt and welcome to Expat.com!

You may also do a language exchange and post it in Lyon classifieds.

Hope it helps,
Harmonie.:)

Thank you Harmonie :)

Hello,

I move from NYC to Lyon in July and I'm in search of someone to exchange languages as I'm looking to improve on my poor French.

Thanks

Rocky

No worries then, i'll be around there in the summer, working, i'd be happy to exchange! contact me when you're about to arrive.
Bye

I would love to meet some people in Lyon! I'm an English speaker. Are you looking for a language exchange?

Sorry I meant to say I moved and not move. I'm here already since july.