I arrived madrid just month ago and....

...... and i am looking for new souls to talk with,share experiences with, go out or shopping with!

Something about me in the beginning..
Hmm... I arrived to madrid about month ago from malaga.
Originally i am from finland.
I came to madrid search my self and my artistic side :))
I love music,snowboarding,dancing,photograping.
I love to go out and party but aswell i love to take it easy.

Write me and we meet up for a coffee or something..

Besitos

Hey Jasmin, I also recently moved to Madrid and still looking to meet new people, it isn't always as easy as it seems! I'm at home for Christmas but I'll be back on the 6th so if you want to meet up for a coffee some time let me know!
Lisa x

Hi Jasmin and Lisa,
I just moved to madrid as well and I would love to get to know some new people and make friends. If you want to meet up for coffee or grab a drink I'd love to join.

Aide

Hi everyone,
My name is Marion, it makes 2 weeks I'm working in Madrid, where I plan to spend the next 6 months. As you said Lisa it's not that easy to make friends, especially when you don't have any contact... It would be nice if we could meet one of those days! I'm also on facebook, so don't hesitate do contact me.:)
See you,
Marion

Hey Everyone

I arrived to Madrid for 2 weeks ago and like many of you have mentioned it's very difficult to find somebody to hang out with. I know that I write a month later than all of you, but I still hope you are op for a drink, a cup of coffee or somthing else? :)
Hope to here from you

Hasta luego
Clara

Hello! I am Juanjo, a spanish boy. I am learning english and I am looking for people that they want practise Spanish. If you can we would meet us and talk in English and in Spanish
My email is [email protected]
Bye