Help me about Malaysian visa

I'm new here, from Egypt now in Kuwait,i want to immigrate to Malaysia but I don't know how is that? I asked about Malaysian visa for Egyptian and some friend told me that is so easy but for 3 months only, is that true? and after that..can i find work (i graduated Arabic and Islamic studies? so any one can help me to be in Malaysia(live and work)
Thank u all

I have one friend leave in Malasia but it's very difficulte the life.Everitime he tell me about that.About ukraine i have some information to explain to you.
-For the visa education if you want to study
-For visa tourisme
-for the visa busness

for any information about ukraine send me a mail because i study in ukraine
This is my email: [email protected]

There is no such a thing to Migrate to Malaysia.
You will travel to Malaysia,every 2- 3 months you need to travel neighbouring countries to renew your travel visa then you will try to find a job yourself,nobody will do it for you then you will get work contract from your Employer then you will go to immigration yourself to get work visa.
There is no short cut
Nobody will do it for you
If anyone say will do it then they will ask you to pay and you will loose a money.

Thats all,
No need to be hopeful that someone will help you and everything will be fine.

Badiare wrote:

I have one friend leave in Malasia but it's very difficulte the life.Everitime he tell me about that.About ukraine i have some information to explain to you.
-For the visa education if you want to study
-For visa tourisme
-for the visa busness

for any information about Ukraine send me a mail because i study in Ukraine
This is my email: [email protected]

Thank u for interesting and I'll contact you to know more about traveling to Ukraine but I'm still interesting in Malaysia
thank u

Nowhow wrote:

There is no such a thing to Migrate to Malaysia.
You will travel to Malaysia,every 2- 3 months you need to travel neighbouring countries to renew your travel visa then you will try to find a job yourself,nobody will do it for you then you will get work contract from your Employer then you will go to immigration yourself to get work visa.
There is no short cut
Nobody will do it for you
If anyone say will do it then they will ask you to pay and you will loose a money.

Thats all,
No need to be hopeful that someone will help you and everything will be fine.

Thank you very much for the useful information  and important tips that you have mentioned to me, really difficult steps and even more difficult to find a job within 3 months, and transfer the visa to work visa, I hope I find one to help me without paying money or lying and stealing .. Thank you very much.

Hi basically forget it you have no chance of a work permit as you are unskilled. If you have sufficient funds you could study a post grad degree here but then you would have to leave after sturdiest finished. You can work part time on a student visa.

Happy new year!

You have a degree in Arabic and Islamic studies, but no work skills or experience?

If that is true, Nemodot is correct...you've virtually no chance of emigrating to Malaysia.

The country is full of people who have the same education that you have...most of them locals.