Want to rent house in North

Hi
I want to rent- a preferably European style- unfurnished. min. 3 bdroom/2 bathroom house with pool and garden in region Mapou/Piton, Cottage, The Mount,  Grand Gaube/Calodyne region.
Budget: max.20.000 Rs per month

I know, it is difficult, but maybe someone has heard of something....???

Thanks.

Hi gecko92, do not hesitate to post an advert in Mauritius classifieds > accommodation section, as this may be helpful.;)

Harmonie.:)

Dear Harmonie,

thanks for the advice, I will do that.

There is one advertised in the classified section of this site for Rs15,000 rupees in St Antoine.  It is a very nice and modern area, 5 mins from Goodlands, 10 mins from Grand Gaube, Calodyne and 15 mins from Grand Baie.  I have not seen inside but it looks ok from the outside especially for this very low price.

Good luck with your search.

Hey Jude,

Thanks for your reply and for the information on the region.
Yes, I have seen the add you mentioned and I will surely contact the propietors.

Hi Gecko, I live in Petit Village and can vouch for the area.  "European style" houses in Mauritius are often not what you might expect, some places are built a little strangely and if furniture is supplied is is often not of a modern style but each place has it's own individual "charm".  There is very little available that meets your requirements and price range but they do come up from time to time.

Hey Jude,

Thanks so much for your help. Any chance that I could contact you by phone, as I do have some questions about the area.

If it's ok for you, maybe you could send me your contacts on [email protected]

Hi Sandra,

Try calling on 9842500.This guy has a newly built one at Pointe aux Piments if you are interested.